SRDb - Scientific Reference Database
- Download SRDb Android app (Google Play Store)
SRDb is a simple and powerful mobile platform for viewing scientific data. Whether you are a science student or a seasoned scientist, our interface strives to be the easiest way to access the right scientific data for your work.
Datasets are sourced from Standard Reference Data (SRD) provided by the National Institute of Standards and Technology NIST.gov, which helps us to make sure that SRDb is up-to-date, accurate, and based on standardized data.
Note: This product uses data provided by the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) but is not endorsed or certified by NIST.
Graphs and visualizations of scientific data
Numbers, equations, and formulas are displayed in a beautiful mathematical typset.
Wherever appropriate, data is displayed via charts, graphs, and other visualization widgets.
Favorite specific data
Put a star next to a specific item, like Avogadro's number, in a SRD that you frequently use. Starred items will show up at the top of the list next time you use the app.
One page per dataset
Datasets are ordered by their NIST SRD number, allowing us to incorporate new datasets in the future in a standardized and organized fashion. This allows SRDb to easily scale up our database.
Easy to use, easy to scale.
Every time the app opens, read some random scientific trivia. Hopefully this piques your curiosity!
- A clipboard button is provided for users to copy raw data in either LaTeX or JSON format
- Open the side menu and choose a darker color theme to spare your eyes at night!
- Periodic table layout for users in addition to our default dynamic elements layout
- Pages for each fundamental constant with definitions, histories, and associated formulas
- Additional datasets including SRD 13 (NIST-JANAF Thermochemical Tables), SRD 101 (CCCBDB), and more!